This one-of-a-kind book contains 120 excuses for not exercising and the solutions to overcome them. Packed with current, valuable information on exercise theory, Excuses will captivate you with humor, illustrations, and an eye-catching design.
“You are a very clever lady.” –Richard Simmons
“This is the best [book] I have seen on physical activity compliance.”–Ralph La Forge
“. . . I love the title and direction you are taking with this project.” –Kathy Smith
- Title: The Every Excuse in the Book Book
- Subtitle: How to Benefit from Exercising, by Overcoming Your Excuses
- Author: Jeanne “Bean” Murdock
- 10-digit ISBN: 0-9770678-0-7
- 13-digit ISBN/EAN: 9780977067800
- Retail Price: $15.95
- BeanFit Publishing SAN: 256-6885
- Page count: 296
- Book dimensions: 8″ x 5 3/8″
- Illustrations: 12
- Cover: Paperback
- Any book store in the United States
- The Book Odyssey
5975 Traffic Way
845 Main St.
1319 Park St.
- Harvest Natural Foods
6985 San Luis Ave.
- Lisa Klockenteger, RDHAP (dental hygientist)
513 13th St.
- The English Bookshop
Lilla Nygatan 11, Gamla stan
08-790 55 10
- Amazon.com: Hard copy and Kindle versions
Retailers may order from distributor or
- BeanFit Publishing: 408-203-7643
- Cal Poly State University Kennedy Library San Luis Obispo, CA 805-756-2029
- San Luis Obispo County public libraries
To order copies directly from Jeanne
Use the PayPal button at the top of the page or
make a check payable to: “Jeanne Murdock”
PO Box 1083
Paso Robles, CA 93447